Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Deep in the process...

Putting myself back together again seems to entail all the same things it always has.  Blasting music, talking to myself, middle of the night sudden onset insomnia... significantly less cigarettes (none, ha!) but yes. I almost feel good. It almost feels good. I'm not sure that anything makes much more sense than it did before, but I'm not sure it's supposed to, either. Always a bit disconcerting to be reminded how tenuous your grip on reality actually is, though. I may be being slightly unfair to myself. It's not so much that I lost it, as I put it somewhere for safe keeping and forgot where that was. YOUR GLASSES ARE ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD, YO. Something like that.
     So, what next? I've no clue. A few days of taking it all easy, for starters. Maybe I'll start blogging about normal shit. Losing weight and the soup kitchen and biking and all the other shit I've had going on lately or been thinking about doing. WHO KNOWS. Maybe I'll write a proper blog post. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment